Monday, September 11, 2006

WOOF WOOF



Well what a fantastic day at the G Bulldogs v Magpies. I was one of 84,248 watching the first qualifying final.
The game started with both sides having strong periods but after quarter time the dogs kicked 14 of the next 15 goals to literally run away with the game. It was great watching the Dogs playing so well. When the final siren sounded and the Dogs had trounced the Pies by 41 points the faithful woofers were left to sing the song and cheer them off. The was especially pleasing to see Rohan Smith kick a goal in his 299th game knowing that he will reach 300
I know cos I was there. Some people say it when they wasn't there.

4 comments:

The Famous Five said...

woof bloody woof. Looks like the dogs will be the Vic reps this year

SJD and Co said...

Woof! Woof! Bulldogs!

SJD and Co said...

I still think the bombers will be back next season...Not that I am biased!! ;-)

Annandtim said...

dont cry too loud.....better luck next year