Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday Knights


Once again Thursday Knight is cards night. I've started going to a poker tournament run at the local footy club. If you get knocked out before the break there is a "Losers" tournament. I was the 6th knocked off my table but this was before the break. Of the 21 losers I got to the final table and finished 4th. The most disappointing aspect was that there wasn't a bread round. Next week I'll take a loaf and see who's up for a slice. Who knows someone may do the famous Maltese cross. And Sam no one wanted to play Newmarket.

4 comments:

SJD and Co said...

You can't put your hand in front of your mouth - what a "tell"!!!

Annandtim said...

thursday nights wont be the same again, do they kniw what they are letting themselves in for

SJD and Co said...

The hand in front of the mouth is the std Dawson Snr cards stance....previous yl spotted at a variety of venus, primarily on Thursday.

Don't forget to take the big bets!

Sammy

Unknown said...

cool pic. i went again with a mate (his first time) and he finished 11th. I finished about 30th. Jen Chin